Do you struggle to understand when to consult a health expert?
It happens with everyone. Often the individual shows signs of visiting the Gastroenterology Hospital in Ludhiana, but they avoid or ignore the same. Whether your GI tract problem is mild or moderate, you need to consult the doctor to ensure the problem doesn’t get worse.
By consulting the Gastroenterologist in Ludhiana, you are in a better state, and there’s even surety that the symptoms you have are not severe. Even if they are, you are in a better state to seek immediate medical care by all means. One thing is sure: if you avoid getting GI medical care, then the situation will only worsen with time. So, better consult the medical expert without any delay.
A recent survey that shows the individuals state with GI-related issues
- Around 89% reported an unhealthy diet pattern is the major contributing factor.
- 74% showed that their GI symptoms had been there for around six months.
- Around 72% compiled about GI problems.
- 37% decided to pay a visit to the primary care provider to seek assistance to know about the symptoms they had been having for around six months.
- Around 73% noticed 1 GI symptom once more than that in a month.
That’s not all. As per WHO, around 33% of the individuals experience GI-related problems like constipation and others.
What are the common symptoms of GI-related problems?
- Abdominal pain
- Frequent bowel
- Unexplained weight loss
- GI discomfort
Seek further evaluation and don’t ignore
GI-related health issues are often the reason for leading an unhealthy lifestyle, following an improper diet plan, smoking, taking medications without a prescription, and doing unwanted practices that trigger health issues.
What are the common symptoms of GI problems?
If you experience any of the following mentioned symptoms, then you need to schedule an initial consultation with the health expert:
- Bowel movement changes, and you have diarrhea and constipation
- Problem swallowing
- Unexplained weight loss or weight gain
- Stool consistency changes suddenly
- Regular abdominal pain or discomfort
- Heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and severe dyspepsia
- Rectal bleeding or blood/presence of mucus in the stool
You need to discuss what’s right and wrong for your GI health to understand what necessary measures you have to take. Additionally, it’s worth encouraging the patient to get themselves screened for colon cancer risk. As you consult the doctor, you are even informed about the necessary preventive measures.
Also, make sure to get colorectal cancer screening at 45. You should ask the doctor about the same on how frequent you need to be, depending on your health.
Do you need any help?
Schedule your initial consultation at Ludhiana Gastro & Gynae Centre to determine the most appropriate treatment plan. Make sure to discuss with the doctor the necessary treatment plan required for your condition, and all are the essential changes you need to make in your daily life.